Phoebe is J.A. Hitchcock’s dog, who goes with her to speak at schools about cyberbullying and online safety, as well as the local hospital where they live in Maine. Phoebe is a certified therapy dog. She recently had to have cataract surgery (they came on suddenly) and Hitchcock had to borrow the over $5,000 for the surgery. If you can help, that would be great – if not, can you please share the fundraising page?
- York's Hitchcock A Real Hero
- American Red Cross Real Heroes Awards Breakfast - I Received the Award for Education
- Stalking victim says court case barely scratched the surface of 6-year battle with abuse
- Save the Date for the American Red Cross Real Heroes Breakfast!
- Book Signing Today 1-3 PM Barnes & Noble Newington, NH